Sunday, January 1, 2017

Too Faced Christmas in New York: The Chocolate Shop


 Okay... so I know I haven't posted in nearly 2 years! But today I just had a huge urge to make a post on this Too Faced gift set that I received for Christmas. This set is way too pretty to not take photos of. The pink packaging and New York theme of Too Faced's 2016 Christmas collection is too die for.



 I love all of the detail in the packaging.


 The set comes with an eye primer, a mascara, a liquid lipstick and a palette with 21 eye shadows, a highlighter, bronzer, and a blush!




 The Better Than Sex mascara is my absolute favorite and I have been wanting to try the melted lipstick for a while! Plus I am always needing eye primer.


 18 of the eye shadows are 0.03 oz. and 3 are 0.07 oz. There is an amazing variety of shade, many which are perfect for the holiday and many are perfect for everyday. Each shadow has a unique holiday themed name. The blush is the most unique shade of blush I've ever seen! I forgot to mention the entire palette as well as the liquid lipstick have a decadent chocolate scent.







 From left to right: Sugared Raisin, Huckleberry, Jingle Berry, Banana Date, Butterscotch, Gingerdoodle (I think..!), then the Innerlight luminizer, and the Chocolate Covered Strawberry blush.
The pigmentation varies between the shadows and for the most part they have a fair pigmentation. They aren't as pigmented as I hoped but I assume using a primer would boost the color payoff.




 The lipstick isn't matte (I love matte) but I actually do not mine the slight gloss. The color is a bit too orange-based for me but I will continue to give it a go.


No comments:

Post a Comment