Friday, July 31, 2015

July Empties/Favorites

So this month I was kind of running out of days so I decided to lump my empties and favorites together for July! I don't really have any beauty favorites. I've got lots to share today so lets hope right on in.

EMPTIES


A lot of these products were old products that were old and I decided to just toss. Also, lots of these are repeats that I often finish during the month.

FAVORITES

Favorite songs:
I was really into Elvis towards the end of the month. kind of corresponding with my Vegas trip.
Be Together - Major Lazor, Wild Belle
Roses - The Chainsmokers
Don't Wait Up -Robert DeLong
Paralyzed - Klyne
Whole Wide World - Bahamas
 Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
Hound Dog Elvis - Presley
Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis Presley
Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley
Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley
Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
Really most of his 50's songs!

Favorite event:
Las Vegas!
Color Me Rad Run

Favorite food(s):
Aria Buffet
Smoothies
Whole Foods Butter Toffee Nuggets

Favorite movie/TV show:
Blue Hawaii
Camp Takota 

That's all for my favorites/empties of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment