Saturday, July 4, 2015

Day to night ~ eyes


 Today I was really in the mood for a makeup tutorial so that's what I did! Now, yes, it's true. As you can most likely tell, it's been a little while since I got my brows done! Please ignore my untamed brows, I promise to get them waxed ASAP! I mean sometimes we get busy (or lazy) and who really cares in the end! I hope you enjoy this little day to night makeup transformation. It's a lot easier to add to your day makeup than to remove it and start over. Shimmery neutrals are my favorite so this look is right up my alley! I also didn't edit these photos or even crop most of them, I thought it would give it a more laid back feel. 


 Here is my before. I was jsut running a couple of errands this morning so all I did was a bit of foundation + concealer with powder, a tinted brow gel, and a light layer of mascara. Nothing special but just enough to look a bit more presentable.


 All of the powder shadows came straight from my holy grail, the NAKED 2 palette. I swear this is what I use in 95% of my makeup tutorials I love it so much!


 To prep, add a bit of color and to keep shadows lasting I applied a thin layer of a Benefit cream shadow in Birthday Suit.


 Next, I opted for a mixture of Bootycall and Verve over the lid and inner corner.


 To add some light smokey-ness, I concentrated Busted on the outer corner/V of my eye.


 I blended that out with a teensy bit of Tease.


 I always use 2 liners for my winged liner, it just works best for me! To draw the initial line, I use Maybelline's Master Precise.


 I add a small wing with Jordana's Fabuliner.


 After layering on and additional coat of mascara I am good to go!



 It's a very wearable night look, you could even deepen the crease a bit more!




I was really feeling a nude lip today so that's what I chose!

Hope you enjoyed and Happy July!

No comments:

Post a Comment