Tuesday, June 16, 2015

L'Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender


 A while back I made a bit of an impulse buy on this setting spray. I didn't really need it or anything, but it was on sale for $15 (still pricey for drugstore) and it had kind of caught my attention. There really aren't many, if any other setting sprays at the drugstore. L'Oreal is usually fairly reliable so I picked it up. I used a few times a week, but it hasn't really come one of my daily holy grails.
The packaging is fairly average. It's nicely matte and simple. All it really claims is that is extends the lasting power of your makeup. The little diagram on the back explaining the texture, action and use makes it seem like there are more products with different texture/action/use however I haven't seen any.
When I first used this, I think I held it much too close to my face since my face was dripping wet. After a while, I got the hang of it. I usually apply 3ish sprays not too close to my face. At first it appears dewy, then it dries to a normal finish.
I didn't notice a huge difference in my makeup lasting. I mean my makeup looked good, but it didn't really last a whole lot longer.


RATINGS:

Packaging: 7/10
Price: 6/10
Lasting power: 8/10
Would I repurchase?: Probably not
Would I recommend: Again, probably not
Overall: 7/10

That's about all I've got to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment