Tuesday, June 30, 2015

JUNE Favorites!


June was an extremely busy month for me and I am so happy tomorrow is finally July! I'm hoping to really up my blog game this Summer since I haven't been giving it the attention it needs. Here are my favorites of the month. I don't have a ton but I still anted to share them! Also some of them are most likely repeats from previous months, but that just means I really love 'em!

The Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Butter cream smells just like lemon lime soda! It is so amazing and super moisturizing.
I went back to using MAC's 187 to apply my liquid foundation and it gave me a really flawless, smooth finish.
I found two new great mascaras with the same color tubes! Too Faced's Better Than Sex and Maybelline's Lash Sensation. Both give TONS of volume!
I went back to simple brows by jsut using Maybelline's brow drama for a quick fix.
And lastly, I used essence's felt liner to perfect my winger liner of the month!

That's it, see you in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment