Thursday, June 18, 2015

Garnier Fructis Root Amp


 I have been really busy lately with everything, so hopefully I will be able to get back on schedule soon! I've had this hair product for a little while now, and I realized I have not yet reviewed it. I figured I'd review it today since I'm a bit short on time. I found this on sale for around $3 which is a great deal! I find that Garnier Fructis products can be found for very inexpensive and they often work well for me!


It suggest to section damp hair and spray under each section at the roots so that's exactly what I did. It shoots out in a quite defined stream to be sure to focus it on the proper area. After a bit of scrunching, it feels slightly crunchy by not too much. If you apply too much, it's way too crunchy.
It does add a bit more texture to my hair. I haven't noticed a drastic volume change but my hair definitely feels lighter at the roots and holds a tease a lot better.
For my very flat product, I really do enjoy this product!

RATINGS:

Packaging: 8/10
Volume: 8/10
Price: 10/10
Would I repurchase?: Yeah!
Would I recommend?: Yes!
Overall: 8.5/10

That's all for today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment