Sunday, May 31, 2015

May favorites


 I didn't end up doping an empties post this month since I didn't have too many products to share. I figured I'd just do a larger one for June! I do however, have quite a few favorites to share for this month. After shopping and my birthday in April I had lots of new goodies to try out! Here are my faves of May!


 My new Tiffany&Co. ring was on my finger nearly everyday of the month! It's so simple and easy to wear with anything. These earrings my friend got me for my birthday are another great staple and they're so cute!


 These chocolates have been quite dangerous for me lately. I got a HUGE bag of them at Costco.


 This peach/apricot perfume I got at a hair show smells so good, I've worn it nearly everyday! This little angled brush from Forever 21 has been my brow savior of the month. And this lip liner (also from the hair show) has been my go to, slightly Kylie Jenner, lip option for the month.


Another piece from the hair show, this brow kit! It has the perfect shade for my brows.
This OPI polish in "This Silver's Mine!" was a little more than just a neutral shade. And this Tarte Lights Camera Flashes mascara gave me the perfect lash volume this month!


Two forgotten favorites were this body butter and these oracle cards. This Soap & Glory body butter smell divine and these cards are so interesting to look at daily.

Those are all of my monthly faves!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens. I'd love to try that peachy apricot perfume. I bet it smells delightful. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing it everyday, I might be a bit too obsessed!

      Delete