Thursday, April 2, 2015

Nivea Lip Butter Blueberry Blush


 I haven't heard much about the new Nivea Lip Butter flavor, but I've seen it in a few stores. The first time I heard about it was when my Mom brought it home for me! She knows I love any lip balm, especially Nivea Lip Butters. These have slowly become my new lip addiction! i've tried all of them and had been waiting for a new one to come out and this one finally did. I thought blueberry was pretty unique and I've begun to really love it.


It's just at creamy and moisturizing as the other lip butters. This one is purple, but just like the others, appears colorless on the lips. I don't have much to compare it to, since I don't know of many blueberry scented things, but it smells great! It's really sweet and fruity. It's not too overpowering on the lips like some scented balms can be.


I would say this is in my top faves of Nivea Lip Butters and just lip balms in general.
I would definitely recommend trying it out if you see it!







No comments:

Post a Comment