Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Week in Pictures ~ Weekly Recap April 19-25 2015

I love sharing my week in photos! It's a much more laid back and personal post. This week was a really enjoyable week for me. I didn't get any photos on Monday, but the rest of the week makes up for it! I hope you enjoy :)

SUNDAY ~ APRIL 19:


 So as I usually do on Sundays if I have time, I made some healthy pancakes. This week I made a blueberry recipe and they were delicious.


 I also had an urge to paint, so this it what happened with that! I'm really happy with how it turned out and will have a tutorial up soon!

TUESDAY ~ APRIL 21:


Tuesday, I was only able to get 1 photo as I was quite busy. I got the May issue of Seventeen magazine. It came with a Biore sample which is always fun!

WEDNESDAY ~ APRIL 22:


 I was really happy with my outfit on Wednesday. I had been wanting to wear these new boots and this was the perfect opportunity. I actually ended up throwing on a blush cardigan alter i  the day. My dress is from Ross, jacket from H&M, and boots from Forever 21. I also curled my hair that day. It's getting so long and I plan to cut it soon, so I'm making the most of it.


 Wednesday's dinner was great! I had pork tenderloin, with roasted veggies and pasta. Super delicious!

THURSDAY ~ APRIL 23:


Toast with jam is one of my favorite breakfasts! It's super simple but I really enjoy it.


I tried out a healthy cookie recipe Wednesday evening. I made three flavors: Strawberry, chocolate chip and blueberry (not pictured). I found the recipe here!

FRIDAY ~ APRIL 24:


Here's Friday's makeup! I've been loving winged liner recently. I'm still on the edge with this mascara, not too sure what my thoughts are.


I didn't get the best photo, but I really liked Friday's outfit! I wore a grey tee tied at the front, along
with a blush cardigan and some arm candy. 

SATURDAY ~ APRIL 25: 


Saturday was my birthday and my family overdid it with the gorgeous wrapping & presentation! Super thankful!


 I went out to  cafe for lunch and I had a great chai milkshake and ham & cheese naan panini!


I also did some shopping, so there's a sneak peek from my future haul!


Found some beautiful flowers in my absolute favorite color of the moment!




My mom surprised me with this gorgeous cake! I have no idea how she does it, I could never create something like this!
I'll be posting my birthday + April haul on Monday so check that out if you were wondering :)

That's about all of the highlights of my week! I had an amazing week and Birthday.= and I hope you all did too!


No comments:

Post a Comment