Monday, April 27, 2015

Collective April Haul + 2 Year Blog Birthday


I figured I'd do the exact same (or very similar) post as I did exactly one year ago on my 1 year blog anniversary. 
I started my blog 2 years ago today and I've loved every moment of it! I did a lot of shopping again this April so I thought I'd show a haul again this year. I also decided to share what I got for my birthday in this post and include it in one big haul! I'm really not trying to brag, I just wanted to show you everything I've gotten this month. I have a lowkey shopping obsession and I wanted to treat myself this month. I am also super thankful for all of the gifts I received for my birthday as well as all of my family and friends!
Enjoy, xx

SHOPPING


First off, here's all of the clothing pieces I accumulated throughout the month. They are all from Forever 21 unless otherwise stated. The first romper is from Winners, by the brand One Clothing. I thought it was a bit more formal and completely my style. I love this grey tee, it's so casual and effortless. I was in need of a plain black tee so I picked this one up from H&M. This dress is so bright and perfect for summer. I also really love the multicolored/patterned top, it's very Coachella-ish. I picked up these cute & cheap pajama shorts, as well as some blue flowy shorts for the summertime! And I finally caved and bought myself black Lululemon leggings. I have definitely gotten tons of use already.


 These brown boots from Forever 21 are gorgeous! I had to get them. I think they'd look really cute with a sundress and some accessories. I treated my Mum and I to some Alex and Ani bracelets earlier int he month. I chose the Om symbol and the Path of Life. They go with anything and I really love them!


 Here's all of my beauty purchases of the month. Hopefully you can see them all since it would be a really long post if I mentioned each eon separately. if you have any questions, please leave a comment!


I also bought some colored pens and washi tape to fuel my planner decorating obsession!

BIRTHDAY


 Okay, so here's the Birthday stuff! I was overwhelmed with the birthday wishes and gifts I received this year and  can honestly say it has been my best birthday yet!
I can't wait to use the OPI polish in Mod About You as well as the Soap & Glory Body Buttercream which smells so divine!


 I got so much food which is perfect since it's probably my favorite thing ever!. I can finally try Quest bars and Matcha now!


I had really wanted Cassey Ho's new book since I follow her calendars, I can't wait to start reading it! I also am so happy to finally have an iPad case, I'm in love with it!



I also received a few gift cards which I am excited to put to good use!


 I was extremely surprised when I opened this one! I have never received something so meaningful and  beautiful before! I am so thankful for it. It was super fun to photograph!





It's a perfectly simple, silver ring. I've always wanted a simple ring that I can wear anywhere. I know this will last me a lifetime!

I hope you enjoyed this haul of the month of April! I am really not trying to show off, I simply enjoy sharing the things I've loved throughout the month and looking back on my hauls in the future.
Bye, now! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment