Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss ~ Hot Shot


Hello there! Today I thought I'd share a review of a gloss I got on Boxing Day last year! it the Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in the shade Hot Shot. It's a very beautiful color and it's a great sized gloss!


To be quite honest, I didn't really like this gloss. I don't think it was plumping, but it felt very tingly and minty which I really didn't enjoy. The color was alright but I really couldn't get over the feeling. it didn't go away either. As long as a wore it, my lips felt tingly and minty. To me, that was very uncomfortable and completely turned me off of the gloss. It was also quite sticky which I also do not enjoy. my lips were sticking together and my hair was getting all caught up in the gloss. The only things this gloss had to offer was the color and I already have another lip gloss with a very similar shade. I bought this on Boxing Day ads one of the $12 or so deals. I gave the blush from the set to my Mum and she said she did not like it either. Oh well, I'm glad a tried it in a set rather than wasting $25 on it full price.

I'm not saying this is a bad lip gloss, this is just my personal opinions. I know some people may really enjoy tingly, sticky glosses and if so, this would be perfect!


The packaging is very pretty and classic and the wand applicator is oddly long. Although the length gives nice application. I noticed this lip gloss also gave off a really high shine which looked really pretty. For a gloss it gave a fairly good color payoff on the lips. It was a nice sheer coral.


RATINGS

Color payoff: 8/10
Wear: 6/10
Feeling/texture: 1/10
Price: 4/10
Would I repurchase?: No
Would I recommend?: If you think you'd like this!
Overall: 4/10

This gloss was just not for me! Have an amazing day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment