Sunday, March 8, 2015

Workout Wear


When it comes to workout clothing, I'm fairly picky. For one thing it must be comfortable. if it's not comfortable what's the point? I also enjoy pieces that are cute and not just boring. I've done a few fashion posts in the past year or so so I thought I'd share some of my favorite workout pieces. I have a fairly small selection of workout clothes but I really love them! Maybe as my collection grows I'll do a little look book or something. Enjoy!



First off, shorts! I would much rather workout in shorts than in leggings. Leggings are great, but shorts are my top choice. They allow everything to breath and they don't trap any heat. These lightweight shorts from Forever 21 are perfect since they match with anything. They were only around $20 and so far they've lasted me about a year in great condition. These shorts have a little pocket perfect for a key.



I also love these New Balance shorts. They are super bright and fun. These are very comfortable but the downside it trying to match. These are also very breathable and these too have a little pocket. I found these at Winners for about $20 as well.



I don't really have a ton of workout tops. I can never seem to find ones that I really like. I found this 90 Degree by Reflex top at Winners for only $10! It's a great power color and it surprisingly matches the blue shorts. This tank is also very breathable and lightweight. It's racer back so it fits with my sports bra. 



I never expected much from this bra since it doesn't have padding but I love it! I found it on sale at PINK for only $12! It's a really cute pattern and it is so comfortable. The straps don't dig in anywhere and it doesn't trap sweat. I would definitely love to get some more colors of this.

Those are my top 4 favorite workout pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment