Thursday, March 5, 2015

Start a journal


Hello there! In the past year or two, I've begun journaling religiously! I make it a habit to write in my journal every single night before I got to bed. I find it relaxing and a great way to save memories. I think journaling is a great idea for anyone! Even if you just write in a journal once a week or even once a month, it still counts!

Journaling is not only a great way to relieve stress and unwind at the end of the day, but it's also a great memory keepsake. I tend to write down my thoughts, feelings and experiences of each day.

Photos are great, don't get me wrong I love them and take a ton of them, but they don't exactly capture your thoughts and feelings. Journals are a great way to keep track of the personal side of memories.

I find journaling also to be a great way to stay positive. At the end of each entry, I share 3 things I am thankful for from that day as well as 1 thing that I am looking forward to. This keeps me positive and optimistic.

Apart from my daily entries, I also enjoy filling out my Q&A a day journal. This is a 5 year 1 question a day journal. I received this as a gift and have been using it ever since.

Starting a journal is an overall a great way to keep track of your thoughts and experiences. I love going back on old journals to see what I was doing 1 year ago.

I would highly recommend anyone even considering, or not considering, to start a journal to go ahead and start one!

I hope this inspiried some of you to start a journal! It's a super fun activity!

1 comment:

  1. I just blog instead of journaling

    http://manishaanwari2.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete