Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My morning routine (Weekdays)


A while back, I actually did a Morning/Night Routine but I thought I'd do another morning routine that's more in depth. My morning routine still isn't extravagant but I thought it's worth sharing. I usually wake up around 7 am, leaving me with about an hour to get ready. I really enjoy relaxing a bit in the morning so I like to take my time. I'm sure I could get ready in 30 minutes but I enjoy the extra time.


So starting around 6:55/7:00 am, I wake up and hop out of bed. During weekdays, I don't have time to play around on my phone.



First thing I do is put my makeup on. It wakes me up and makes me feel good. This is when I usually watch some youtube videos.
My current favorite products are: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face moisturizer,  Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Flower Beauty BB Cream, Maybelline FIT Me Concealer, Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer, Tarte Smooth Operator Powder, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, E.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, E.l.f. Brow Gel, Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes, Nivea Lip Butter Blueberry.



Then I either dig through my closet to find an outfit or toss on the outfit I set out the night before.


After that I usually fix up my hair a bit. If I had it in a braid overnight, I'll tease is a bit and fix up a few pieces. If not, I'll straighten it and tease it too.


After hair I'll head downstairs for some breakfast. I usually just have some oatmeal, but if I have a little extra time I like to make something like these healthy blueberry pancakes.


Of course, I've gotta brush my teeth!


Finally I'll spray some perfume. Lately (As in the past year and a half), I've been using Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Enchanted or Victoria's Secret passion Struck.


And finally, if I have a little extra time, I like to surf Pinterest, Instagram and other social medias.
I then pack my purse, and head out!

No comments:

Post a Comment