Friday, March 20, 2015

Biore self heating mask ~ Review


When I found a package of Biore Pore Strips with a free pack of face masks, I jumped on the deal. I already reviewed the pore strips if you want to check that out here, so I thought I'd also review the masks. The package comes with 4 self heating one minute masks. These faces masks are very unique since you don't apply and leave them on.


 Each mask comes in its own package giving you just the perfect amount without waste.
You apply the mask and massage it in for 1 minute. After the time is up you rinse it all off.
I actually really enjoy this mask. It took some getting used to but it's a nice change. Once I start massaging it into my skin, I immediately notice a change in temperature. The mask becomes very warm and soothing. This would be great for a winter spa night.
My face felt very refreshed and clean after using this. My skin also felt super smooth and soft like it does after most face masks. I can't say how much these cost separately, but the 2 in 1 pack was around $8.
I like using these on nights where I don't have as much time to relax and sit with a fact mask on. When I'm looking for a quick deep clean, I'll go for this.

OVERALL:

Practicality: 9/10
Skin Benefits: 8/10
Would I repurchase?: Possibly
Would I recommend?: Yes, if you're looking for a quick/soothing face mask.
Overall: 8.5/10

That's about all I have to say about this face mask!
Have an amazing day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment