Sunday, February 15, 2015

Wanderlust


Recently I have had a burning desire to travel the world. It seems like such a waste to be living on this huge planet for so long and not exploring it as much as possible. Not only have I had a desire to explore new territory, I also really want to go back to a few of my favorite places. I'm so fascinated by all of the different cultures and sights of the Earth so I thought I share some places I'd love to go!

San Francisco
 I actually went to San Francisco a few years ago. I absolutely loved it there and I can definitely see myself doing anything to get back there.
 
South Africa
 I honestly don't know too much about South Africa but I'd definitely love to travel somewhere in Africa.

England
I would absolutely love to visit England. I really want to see Stonehenge and lots of other sites!

Ireland 
 Based on photos I've seen, Ireland's landscape looks beautiful!

Paris
There are many reasons I want to go to Paris. It looks absolutely gorgeous and I've heard great things about it.

Italy 
Italy is one of the places I want to go most. I'd love to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa as well as many other classic sites.

Switzerland
 I feel like Switzerland often gets overlooked however I find the mountains stunning.

Egypt
 I would absolutely love to see the pyramids!

Japan
 The huge crosswalks and crowds in Japan amaze me. I'd love to visit there someday!

New York City 
I will make myself go to New York City one day! It just appeals to me so much.

Florida
I've been to California so I'd really love to see east coast.

Texas
I don't really know why, I just want to!

Chicago
I really want to see the bean! (Cloud Gate)

Greece
Greece looks absolutely stunning from all of the photos I've seen.

Thailand 
I'd love to go to Thailand and visit Phi Phi Islands

Maui
Maui is probably my favorite place on Earth! I've been many times and can't wait to go back someday.

I wish I could travel absolutely everywhere but I know that's not practical!

No comments:

Post a Comment