Thursday, February 19, 2015

(Updated) Skincare Routine


My last skincare routine was over a year ago. I figured it was time to share my updated routine since it has changed quite a bit! I still like to keep my skincare fairly simple since my skin is quite sensitive. I often breakout when I try new products and these are the products that work for me. my skin is combo-oily. My t-zone tends to get super oily throughout the day however I also get dry spots here and there.


I wash my face once a day in the evenings. My favorite cleanser by clean & clear was discontinued so I've been on the hunt for a new one. I've tried a ton and so far Neutrogena's Deep Clean is the one I like most. It lathers fairly well and doesn't leave my face dry or tight.
Once a week or so, I like to exfoliate my face with Queen Helene's scrub. I like this scrub because it's not too harsh.
I also like to use a mask once a week. I usually switch it up but my favorite is First Aid Beauty's Instant Oatmeal Mask. It's really gentle and makes my skin feel so soft.


My holy grail skincare product is Lush's Tea Tree Water. It keeps my acne at bay and I can't go a day without it! It's also really refreshing.
At night, I like using the Nivea Nourishing Night Cream. It's very thick and moisturizing. My skin always feels so soft the morning after.
After the shower, I love using the Ultra Repair Cream from First Aid Beauty all over my body. A little goes a long way!


In the morning, I apply First Aid Beauty's Face Moisturizer. It soaks in super fast allowing me to apply makeup sooner.
I love Nivea lip products for my lips. My favorite lip butter scent is Raspberry Rose.

That's about all I do!

3 comments:

  1. Note to self: buy The Body Shop Tea Tree Water immediately. I've heard so many amazing things about it.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to self: buy The Body Shop Tea Tree Water immediately. I've heard so many amazing things about it.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete