Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser ~ Review


 I've recently been on the hunt for a new holy grail face wash. Ever since Clean & Clear discontinued my favorite morning burst face wash I've been testing tons of new cleansers. Most of the ones I've tried have had a funny scent, or they haven't lathered well or they and too drying. This is the first one I've tried that I can actually see myself repurchasing. It's not the best face wash I've ever used but I think it might have to do.


The scent isn't my favorite but it's nothing unbearable. 
One pump is all you need! It lathers really nicely and is easily worked into the skin. It is also really easy to rinse off. I tend to wash my face once a day in the shower.
This was is directed towards normal to oily skin which is exactly what I have! I've actually recently noticed an oil decrease in my skin but I can say this is the reason. I've been using lots of new products so any of them could be the cause. 
My skin doesn't feel dry or tight after I use this, in fact it feels quite soft and smooth. 
I believe it's around $8 at the drugstore which is fairly average.
In the end, I found this to be a really simple cleanser that hits all the points I look for.

OVERALL

Lather: 9/10
Scent: 7/10
Price: 9/10
Would I repurchase?: Yes!
Would I recommend?: Yes, again!
Overall: 8.5/10

I definitely plan to repurchase this since it's the best cleanser I've tried in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment