Monday, February 9, 2015

Mani Monday ~ OPI Bubble Bath & Princesses Rule!


I completely forgot to take photos of my most recent manicure! They were chipped by the time I thought of it so I decided to just repaint. Since I received the OPI Trend on Ten kit for Christmas, I thought I'd try a couple of shades from that. I was in the mood for a neutral, girly look and that's exactly how this turned out. The pale pink is Bubble Bath by OPI, and the glittery pink is Princesses Rule! also by OPI. I had to do about 4 coats of Bubble Bath since it was so sheer. I think I've found my new favorite neutral pink! As you can probably tell, I've already chipped a couple of nails :0





 I'm pretty sad that it already chipped, but I'm pretty sure it's because I didn't let them dry for long enough. This manicure is perfect for everyday with a bit of color.


That's all! It's not my best manicure, but I still like the combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment