Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Favorites ~ 2015


2nd post of the day! I was thinking back on all of the products I've been using this month and I couldn't find too many new ones. For the most part, I've been sticking to the same products for a while now. I did manage to find a few products that are recent loves. I've been on a major spending ban which is the reason I haven't been trying new products.

Herbal Essences Hydra-Licious Shampoo
This shampoo smells so amazing! It lathers really well and is less than $4!

Freeman Anti-Stress Mask
 This mask is so relaxing. It looks a a little crazy on but it feels so good. My skin feels super soft afterwards.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser
 This is my new favorite facial cleanser. It makes my face feel so refreshed and clean.

Elf Neutral Palette
 I've been going back to my very first brow routine! The light matte brown in this palette is the perfect shade for filling in my eyebrows.

Nivea Raspberry Rose Lip Butter
 This lip butter smells divine and is so moisturizing!

Flower Beauty BB Cream
I'm so happy my Mom let me try this out since she didn't like it. For a BB cram, it has really great coverage and it's really thick. 

Tarte Smooth Operator
I have been loving using this powder under my eyes. It makes my skin look so flawless and airbrushed!

Only 7 favorites for this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment