Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Empties ~ 2015

I got so caught up in other things yesterday that I completely forgot to post this! February has been really busy for me and I can see the same happening for March. I planned to post my February favorites today so you might just get 2 posts in a day! ;)

Garnier Fructis Passion Splash Shampoo
 This shampoo worked fine for me but I could not stand the smell! I didn't want to waste it, so I used it all up, but I would not buy this again!
Kirkland Makeup Wipes
 I bought a huge package of these at Costco not realizing they became scented. These really irritated my eyes and I did not enjoy them. I would definitely not repurchase.
Secret Paris Deodorant
 I love this deodorant. it lasts really long and smells nice. I couldn't find it in the store so I chose another scent but I would repurchase this again!
Nivea Lip Butter
I love most Nivea skincare product including this one! It's super moisturizing and unscented. I would repurchase this for sure.
Elf Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Gel
 This is my favorite brow gel! It's only $1 and it holds shape all day long. I already have repurchased this and will continue to.
Oral-B Glide Floss
 I recently began flossing again. This doesn't have much to do with beauty but I really like this floss and would use it again!
Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Oil (Sample)
 I got this sample at Sephora quite a while ago and just recently finished it. it worked fine but was nothing special. I wouldn't feel the need to buy it.
Gilette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shaving Gel (Mini)
All shaving creams seem pretty much the same to me. I enjoyed this but it was nothing special. I've already picked up a cheaper alternative.
Delon+ Coconut Body Butter
 I love this lotion. I use it daily and it smells great! I would definitely repurchase if I could get my hands on it.

Those are all of the products I've used up this month. Have an amazing morning/day/evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment