Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bath & Body Works Golden Sugar Scrub


I love reviewing all of the goodies I got for Christmas so here's another one! One of my friends gifted this body scrub to me and I'm so thankful. I had actually been needing a body scrub so it was the perfect gift! Often, Bath & Body Works scents are a bit too overpowering but I am in love with this scent! I couldn't describe it for the life of me but it's just amazing.


It's fairly chunky/gritty which is great for exfoliating my legs. I use it in the shower once a week on my legs and it makes them feel soft. After I hop out of the shower and apply lotion, I can't stop touching my legs. However, I can't shave after I use this since It makes my legs so smooth the razor just glides over everything, missing every hair. That's not really too much of an issue for me though. This scrub isn't painful in any way which is good, the exfoliating actually feels quite nice. 


OVERALL:

Scent: 10/10
Exfoliating power: 8/10
Would I repurchase?: yeah
Would I recommend?: yes!
Overall: 9/10

I hope this review helps some of you! Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment