Friday, January 23, 2015

(Updated) Eyebrow Routine!


I feel like I haven't been on my blog for so long! A lot of my recent posts were scheduled since I knew I had a bit of a busy patch. I have a lot of free time now so I'm back on my blog! I recently got my eyebrows done, a couple of weeks ago, and I switched up my brow routine. I thought I'd share it since it is completely different than my last brow routine. I use all drugstore produtcs, but hopefully in the future, I can experiment with some higher end options.
Enjoy!



On most days that I wear makeup, I like to use the e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in medium. The color goes really well with my hair color and I really love the product. I use the angled brush it come with, since the thinness of the brush gives me a lot of precision.
First I outline the top of my brow, creating a straight line with the left, darker brow gel. Then I follow my brow shape and fill them in lightly also with the brow gel. After, I use the lighter powder, with the fluffy side of the brush, to set the color.


After filling them in, I find they look much too harsh so I comb through them a bit with a spooley brush. This blends the color and decreases the intensity. I find this step is essential for me!


To keep the color and shape in place, I set my eyebrows with e.l.f.'s clear brow gel. It's only $1 and it keeps them in place all day long!


If I don't feel like filling my brows in and everything, I'll use Maybelline's brow drama. It's a tinted gel that sets them in place, and adds a bit of color. It's great to use when I'm in a rush.


I'm not very good at taking pictures of my eyes or eyebrows but here's a few pictures to show the basic shape.

I hope this was helpful and that pretty much sums up my current brow routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment