Saturday, January 3, 2015

Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser ~ Review


Hello there! I've been meaning to review this face wash for quite a while now. I picked it up a while back because I was wanting a very gentle cleanser. It's at the drugstore for only about $8. 
When I first started using it, I noticed it didn't lather at all. It's a strange consistency unlike any cleanser I've tried before. It's definitely creamy however it doesn't feel super moisturizing. It also didn't feel drying either. 
I have combo oily skin that is also very sensitive, so I was looking for something gentle. This cleanser seemed like a pretty average product, nothing special.
It's not my favorite cleanser by any means but it has worked just fine for me. It has very little scent which is good for sensitive skin. After using it, my skin feels clean and smooth. I don't really look for anything special in a face wash other than to clean my face.

OVERALL:

Price: 8/10 average
Cleansing abilities: 7/10
Would I repurchase?: Probably not
Would I recommend?: If you have sensitive skin
Overall: 7/10

In the end, this face cleanser was nothing special and I wouldn't get it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment