Saturday, January 24, 2015

Makeup FIT for the gym!


Not everyone is comfortable going to the gym al naturale. To be honest, I rarely leave the house without at least a tiny bit of mascara. While it's completely unnecessary to wear makeup to workout, a lot of us still like to. I don't go to the gym with a full face of everyday makeup, since I don't want my face to melt off! Here's some products and tips to look flawless while hitting the gym!
{I'm not trying to say you have to wear makeup to the gym. You definitely don't have to! In fact, it's probably better for your skin if you don't. These are just some tips if you feel more comfortable wearing makeup!}


Starting with our complexion. You're going to want to stay primed so that your makeup doesn't melt off while you sweat! Start with a light face moisturizer that easily absorbs into your skin. This moisturizer from First Aid Beauty absorbs into my skin in seconds!
Next choose a face primer that keeps your makeup lasting. I like the Smashbox Photo Finish primer.
You could leave it at that, or you could move on to coverage. I would recommend using an oil-free product. A BB cream or light coverage foundation would be perfect! Blend it out and make sure to lightly set it with a face powder!


If you need a little extra coverage, use a tad of liquid concealer to cover what you want to.
To keep your eyebrows in place and in shape, use a tinted or clear brow gel. This will prevent those dreaded miss-shaped brows.
My mascara never really smudges on me, however I would still recommend to use a waterproof formula to prevent panda eyes!
For lips, I like to go for a lip balm or slightly tinted balm. This nude shade from Revlon is very sheer and moisturizing.


A few other products I like to use are some face wipes. These can be quite refreshing after working out.
I also prefer blotting sheets to face powder for preventing shine.
Another great refresher before or after the gym is MAC's Fix +. it makes your makeup last longer and gives a cool refresher to your face.

That's all for my gym makeup tips! Good luck with all of your resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment