Saturday, January 31, 2015

January favorites ~ 2015


January is always a fun month for favorites with all of the Christmas goodies everyone's been trying out. I don't have an abundance of favorites, but I still have a few more than most months. I used these few products fairly consistently throughout the month. January was a fairly good month for me. I had a few busy patches as well as quite a bit of time off. I got back on track with healthy eating and working out and now it's a habit! Overall, I'd say January was a pretty good start to 2015.

Tarte Eyeshadow palette
I had a lot of fun with creating matte eye looks throughout the month. I usually prefer shimmer shades however this palette changed my mind. My most used shades were the second two shadows in the first row (Moulin Rouge, I think Cannes) As well as the 3rd shade in the second row (Eiffel for you).

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
This moisturizer is great for applying under makeup since it absorbs so fast. I loved it!

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes
This mascara was different from anything I'd ever tried. It gave a very unique volume as well as adding a ton of length!

Maybelline The Falsies Flared
This mascara is my new favorite from the drugstore! It makes my lashes HUGE!

Tarte Lip Surgence Lip Gloss
This gloss not only smells great, it's also a beautiful pink neutral shade. 

Smashbox Photo Finish Face Primer

I don't usually use a primer but now I can't go without one! This keeps my makeup look fresh all day long.

OPI Polish Haven't The Foggiest
This polish was such a unique metallic with a great formula.

OPI Polish Tickle My Francey
This is my new favorite neutral polish, it's perfect!

Repetto 
I'm not usually a fan of perfume-y scents but I loved this!

Marc Jacobs Daisy  
I'm glad I finally got to try this scent, it's amazing! 

That wraps up my favorites for the 1st month of 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment