Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 31 ~ Looking Back & Moving Forward


I'm sad to say that today is not only the last day of my Blogmas, but also the last day of 2014! 2014 was a fairly good year for me for the most part. I'm looking forward to starting over again in 2015 and I have a few things planned that I'd like to change. This post is just going to be a bit of everything like resolutions, throwbacks and photos! I can't believe that I started my blog just last year. I hope you enjoy!


I started using my new camera this year and noticed a huge change in my photo quality. I tried a ton of new posts such as fashion, food, decor & more lifestyle posts. I also tried a ton of new photo backgrounds and props!


I went to San Diego over the Summer which was a really fun experience. That was actually the only place I traveled this year!


This year I surpassed 100 and 200 posts! I also drastically changed my blog design to a much simpler theme. I was nominated for a Liebster award earlier this year which was very flattering!

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS 
 
I've always made resolutions and never really stuck to them. this year I'm making more achievable goals so I can carry through.
1. Genuinely eat healthier and stay active
I don't expect to eat only healthy foods, but rather incorporate healthier foods into my diet and cut out some bad things.

2. Be more open-minded & try new things
I'm very uptight and scared of trying new things. This year I want to step out of my comfort zone and stay open-minded!

3. Work towards happiness
I'm not always the happiest person but it's something I'm willing to work towards.

4. Find a hobby
I really don't have any hobbies other than blogging. I plan to try to find an activity that makes  me happy. Other than blogging of course.

Those are all of my resolutions. I thought I'd keep it short and obtainable. I think that's about it for the last post of 2014, thanks for reading & see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment