Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 3 ~ Everyday products with beauty uses


It's easy to get caught up in brand named and luxury products, but I've realized they aren't always worth it. Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of my higher end products but I also realize that they're unnecessary especially when you find something cheaper that works just as good! I'm always up for trying new things and over the past few years, I've found some products that have multiple uses. Here are my top 5 everyday (well not exactly everyday) products that can be used for beauty purposes!


1. Baby Shampoo
I wrote a post on How I clean my makeup brushes I used baby shampoo! It's very gentle and won't ruin your brushes.


2. Witch Hazel
When I ran out of my Lush Tea Tree Water, I started breaking out and need a toner, soon! I decided to swap in Witch Hazel. Witch Hazel has lots of skin benefits and it stopped my breakouts.


3. Vaseline
I actually have a post on 15+ uses of Vaseline, so check that out!


4. Tea Tree Oil
As I said, I love using my Lush Tea Tree Water. I use this to target my acne spots and it really works!


5. Castor Oil
This one's a bit new to me and I had to share it! Castor oil can help your eyelashes grown. I don't know the science of it but I put it on my eyelashes overnight for a little over a week and noticed a huge difference in length. Keep in mind, it did leave a ton of marks on my pillow, but it washed off!

That's all! Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment