Monday, December 29, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 29 ~ Decmeber empties


I can't believe I completely forgot to post yesterday, so I apologize about that. Anyways, today I'm doing my December empties, the last one of 2014! I didn't finish up too many products this month. Of course shortly after I took the photos, I finished a few more things!

Aussie Volume Conditioner 
This was a fairly average conditioner. I didn't notice much added volume however my hair also wasn't weighed down by it.

Nivea Essential Lip Balm
 I love this lip balm and could never say enough good things about it!

E.l.f. Essential Eye Primer
This eye primer works fairly well especially for $1! I would definitely repurchase again.

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara (sample)
I love this mascara and my full sized is almost done! It gives so much volume and fullness!


Sheseido Perfect Mascara Full Definition (sample)
I finished this quite a while ago and forgot to throw it out! I remember it worked fairly well.
 
Cresdt 3D White Glamorous White Toothepaste
 I honestly don't notice much difference with the color of my teeth. I think I need something a bit stronger for whitening.

Dermal Royal Jelly Mask
I enjoyed all of the Dermal masks and haven't noticed too much difference between them all.

Kirkland Makeup Wipes
These are in every empties. They're so inexpensive so I can't see myself stopping using them.

That's all for my empties! I'll make up for yesterdays post in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment