Saturday, December 27, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 27 ~ Boxing Day Haul


I always look forward to Boxing day shopping. It's like Canada's Black Friday! I enjoy finding some great deals and It's just another excuse to go shopping. I usually don't get too much since Christmas is the day before. This year was a really great year for me! I didn't find many great deals but the ones I found were great for me! If you'd like, you can check out my haul from last year. I did all the math for the values of the products very quickly so I hope they're correct! Also, I realize I'm extending Blogmas a bit but it's just an excuse for me to post more!
ENJOY



 Bath & Body Works had an amazing sale going on, however I have a ton of BBW stuff already so I just picked up a few hand sanitizers. I found these hand sanitizers in a small bin for 90% off! The scents aren't even too Christmas-y! So these turned out to be $0.20 each for a total of 80 cents!

Worth $2.00 each ($8.00 for all 4)


Sephora was the store I was most looking forward to! All of the great deals I found last year excited me. There weren't too many of the $10, $12, $13 items that caught my eye this year. I picked out 4 items to give as gifts throughout the year. They're great to have on hand for birthdays and such! I picked up the bareMinerals crowd pleasers set for $12. I got one of those for myself as well. I also got the Smashbox bestsellers kit for $13, the Buxom Dealer's Choice set for $13, and the Too Faced Better Than Sex Amazing Eyes Set for $13. These were great deals since some of the products are full sized and some and very generous sample sizes!


 Worth: $47


 Worth: $42.02


 Worth: $33


Worth: $35.85



This is my Mum's but I thought I'd share it anyways! This 3 piece Living Proof set was on sale for $30 from $42. She loves the brand so this was a steal for her!

Worth: $47.48



This set is also my Mum's. It comes with a full sized scrub as well as 3 deluxe samples. This was on for $42 which was a great deal for what it's worth!

Worth: $78.90



I've always wanted to try First Aid Beauty so I decided to pick up this 4 piece set. It was $53 and it comes with 4 full-sized products!

Worth: $108


American Eagle was having 40% off the entire store I believe. I picked up this baseball tee from the sale rack for $11.99.

Worth: $24.95


I also grabbed this really cute layered necklace. It fell apart as soon as I came home which I was pretty annoyed about. I got it for $9.30

Worth: $15.50

That's about it. I hope you enjoyed, have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment