Friday, December 26, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 26 ~ What I got for Christmas!


I hope everyone had an absolutely amazing Christmas & Holiday season! I'm sad to see it pass, however I really enjoyed it while it lasted. Today I'm going to be doing my 2nd "What I got for Christmas" post. Here's last year's post! I understand these posts can be very controversial so I thought I'd give some disclaimers. I know everyone says this, but I am honestly not trying to brag in anyway. I do these posts so I can look back on them and relieve happy memories. I am also extremely thankful for everything I received as well as all of my amazing family and friends! I had an absolutely amazing Christmas and wouldn't change anything about it! Christmas isn't just about gifts, it's about spending time with people you care about. So if this just isn't your type of post, feel free to not read :) Anyways, after all of that, enjoy!

BEAUTY




CRAFT & READING




FOOD!


 SLIPPERS & SOCKS



Lastly I got an iPad mini! I was completely shocked when I opened this and I am so thankful! I can tell I'll get a ton of use out of this.

What was your favorite part of the holidays? Mine was spending time with family and eating yummy food! ;) Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment