Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 23 ~ Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream & Fine Frgrance Mist


Christmas-time is my favorite time of the year for endless reasons, and Bath & Body Works' Vanilla Bean Noel scent is one of them! I purchase something of this scent every year. I've loved it for as long as I can remember. Bath & Body Works often carries very perfume-y scents which often give me headaches. Vanilla Bean Noel is different in the sense that it's less harsh and simply sweet!


I bought the spray a year or two ago, so it's still he old packaging. I picked up the 21 hour Ultra Shea Body Cream this year as well as the Deep Cleansing Hand Soap. These all have the same classic scent that I love. The scent doesn't linger for too long with any of these which I don't really mind. Throughout December, I've been using the body cream daily and I love it!


I much prefer the deep cleansing soaps to the foaming soaps. I feel like this does a better job at cleaning.


This cream doesn't last very long, which was a bit disappointing, but the scent is worth it. I also have the body lotion which I completely forgot to add to this post!


This body mist is a nice, light scent and it's not too overpowering. This bottle is HUGE and as you can tell, I'm having some trouble finishing it!

Have you tried Vanilla Bean Noel?

No comments:

Post a Comment