Monday, December 22, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 22 ~ Mani Monday


I didn't paint my nails last week, so I was super excited to do them this week. Since Christmas is this week, I had to paint my nails with some Christmas love. I cut my nails a bit too short by accident however I'm still really happy with how they turned out, so enjoy!


For the main color, I used a new OPI polish I got called OPI Red. It's the perfect classic red color and I fell in love. it's fairly opaque but I did 2 coast just in case. If you can tell, there's actually a little bit of a shimmery undertone to the color which I'm obsessed with!



For my accent nails, I used China Glaze's Ring in the Red. It goes perfectly with the OPI red and it's the perfect Christmas look!




I hope you enjoyed today's Mani Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment