Thursday, December 18, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 18 ~ Garnier Texture Tease Review


So I recently picked up the new Garnier Fructis De-Constructed Texture Tease dry touch finishing spray. Wow, is that ever a long name! I had not heard many things about it but it looked interesting and was on sale for $3! I thought I'd better review it soon while it's still new!


This smells quite nice and comes out almost like a dry shampoo. It took me a while to find out what I preferred to sue this product for, since the description is a bit vague. I found the perfect purpose for it! What I like to do is use this on days when my hair is clean to help with teasing. Usually I use dry shampoo to tease, however I don't like using dry shampoo on clean hair. This works really well to build a tease and it adds a lot of volume and texture. This didn't hold all day for more however my hair never really holds a tease well.
I've also tried using this by spraying it throughout my hair to add a bit of texture and that works well too!
Overall
Price: 10/10
Lasting Power: 7/10
Texture: 9/10
Tease Hold: 9/10
Would I repurchase?: Quite possibly
Would I recommend?: Yes!
Overall: 8/10

And that's about it! :) Only 1 week 'till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment