Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 11 ~ e.l.f. cream eyeliner review


December is just flying by and I still need to get a ton of Christmas shopping in! Speaking of Christmas shopping, this liner would make a great gift now that I think of it. Anyways, I'm going to be reviewing e.l.f.'s studio cream eyeliner. It's only $3 at Target!


I got it a while back in the shade coffee since I don't have a brown liner that I really like. I didn't expect much from this but I ended up being quite surprised.


It comes with a small brush which I don't find myself using due to it's size. It does seem useful for travel however.



The packaging is nice and sleek and looks very professional, as expected from the e.l.f. studio line.


The liner is quite creamy and if you don't get enough on your brush, it can look quite sheer. However if you do apply enough, the outcome is a sleek, opaque line. This is great when I want my liner to look a bit more natural or less harsh.


After a few hours of wear, I definitely noticed a bit of fading but it never smudged or smeared on my. I did wish it lasted longer but for $3 I can't complain.


OVERALL:

Lasting Power: 7/10
Packaging: 8/10
Color payoff: 7/10
Price: 9/10
Would I repurchase?: Possibly
Would I recommend?: Yes if you're looking for an inexpensive liner
Overall: 7.5/10

That's all, enjoy your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment