Monday, December 1, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 1 ~ Mani Monday


 So Happy December! I can't believe it's already here! I always (try) wait until December first to start with Christmas excitement/decor/music/shopping etc.. I started a tiny bit early this year and did a bit of shopping last week. I found a ton of cool stuff at Target including this OPI polish on clearance! I love Target's clearance and this polish was only$3.59 originally $11.99! It's in the shade Lincoln park after dark and I've heard about this shades numerous times. It's the perfect shade for me since it's not quite black, which looks a bit cheap on me personally. I tried to paint them super nice and I'm actually pretty proud. They're aren't perfect that's for sure but it's better than usual.






I painted these on Friday and they chipped on Saturday but I think that's because I was being a bit reckless. Anyways, that's about it!
See ya :)


No comments:

Post a Comment