Saturday, November 15, 2014

Prestige Soft Blend Khol Eyeliner ~ Review


I shared this in a haul a while back and I thought it was about time I reviewed it! Whenever I wear this eyeliner I get compliments on it! I really wish my eyes were blue, but since they're brown, I like to wear blue eyeliner on occasion. I found this at the drugstore on sale for $2! I believe the full price is around $8 so that was a steal!


Since it's a soft blend khol eyeliner, I expected that it would be similar to the Rimmel Scandal eyes liners. However it was actually in a typical pencil form!


It's in the shade LAGOON which is a beautiful, medium metallic blue. It is extremely creamy and blend easily just as the name says. 


On the other end is a smudger which I don't find myself using too often. I enjoy putting this on as winged eyeliner or even on the waterline. It adds the perfect pop of color to a neutral eye!
It wears fairly well and the color was still quite vibrant by the end of the day.


OVERALL:

Price: sale: 10/10 regular: 6/10 A bit pricey
Lasting power: 9/10
Color payoff: 9/10
Blend ability: 8/10
Would I repurchase?: I have a lot of liners so probably not
Would I recommend?: Yeah!
Overall: 9/10

I haven't fallen in love with this liner but I can definitely see myself reaching for it often.
That's all, enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment