Friday, November 21, 2014

Prestige Liquid Eyeliner ~ Review


I recently reviewed the Prestige pencil liner, and when I purchased that, I also picked up the liquid liner in FAME. It's a very tiny bottle containing 0.1 oz or 3ml. I found this on clearance for around $2 when the regular price is $8.99. 


It's very easy to apply and has a very typical sponge tip. The color is very opaque and glides on easily. It's very metallic and has a beautiful color. It really makes your eyes pop. It's a bit less dramatic than black eyeliner, however it is still noticeable. It lasted all day yet was easy to remove. The line was still precise and it had not smudged by the end of the day. 


I really like this liner and would love to try more colors!

Overall...

Color payoff: 10/10
Lasting power: 10/10
Price: 8/10 Not bad, especially with a sale! A little pricey when full price.
Would I repurchase?: Yea!
Would I recommend?: Yes!
Overall: 9/10

I hope you enjoyed & that this was helpful in some way!

No comments:

Post a Comment