Friday, November 14, 2014

Prepare for Winter

I may be the only one, but where I am it looks like the middle of Winter! I can't say I like it, in fact I really wish it was still fall! I'm not quite ready to hop into Winter/Christmas posts so I thought I'd share some ideas to prepare for Winter. 


1. Hydrate! Drink lots of water to hydrate yourself & your skin. You don't want to be dehydrated in the Winter!

2. Hydrate your skin! Stock up on moisturizers! I've already switched to a heavier night cream for my face and I've been applying my favorite Vaseline cocoa butter lotion! my skin gets super dry in the winter and this helps a ton.

3. Get your fix of sweaters & scarves! Sweaters & scarves will be your best friend in the Winter. Layering is perfect in case you get too hot.

4. Get rid of those sandals & tanks! Your winter boots are gonna need a lot of space so clear some by moving your sandals somewhere else. Same goes for your clothes!

5. Darken your look! Play around with darker makeup looks & darker fashion. Add a bit of deep brown to your crease & throw on a navy sweater! This really gets me in the mood for the colder months.

Those are my 5 tips for getting ready for Winter! What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment