Monday, November 3, 2014

Mani Monday & Review ~ imPRESS manicure


Good news! I'm able to get this post up! No promises on my future posts but I'm sure I'll find a way to get them up! Anyways, today I'm doing a Mani Monday AND review on the imPRESS press-on manicure. I found these at the drugstore for 207 ($7.99) so I thought I'd finally try them out!


I got the short length in black. It comes with 24 nails and it claims to last up to a week. My nails are kind of wide so I had some trouble finding a good match but I finally did. 



All you do is peel the plastic of the back, stick them on, and press on them occasionally for 30 minutes. As you can tell, the middle nail is a bit too long and I had some trouble filing it down. This may seem strange, but the first night I wore them, I didn't sleep well. They kept bothering me in the night but I eventually got used to them. Also for the first couple of days, everything got stuff under them since some of the glue was exposed.


I got numerous question on if these were professionally done or gel nails! I was quite impressed (haha imPRESSed ;) with how these looked.



All of the nails stayed on for the first 3.5 days and my two pointer finger nails fell of on the 3rd and 4th day. The rest of the nails stayed until I pulled them off Sunday morning. They weren't too difficult to remove. All I did was peel them from the sides, and it took a bit of strength. However my nails were in no way damaged.


Overall I really liked this manicure! It would be great for special occasions as I wouldn't spend $10 a week on my nails! I would definitely repurchase & recommend!

That's all for the review, see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment