Monday, November 10, 2014

Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask Pineapple ~ Review


I was looking through all of my products looking for something to review, I realized I had never reviewed this Freeman face mask before! I've had this mask for a while now and can't believe I've never touched on it. I found mine at Walmart for most likely less than $5. I'd love to try other kinds so leave your suggestions, I'd love to hear it!


This face mask smells so good! I love absolutely anything pineapple, it's one of my favorite scents! This mask is an exfoliating mask and has tiny little exfoliating beads throughout the gel textured mask. It's almost like jelly! It blends into the skin very nicely and is almost clear. You leave it on for 5-10 minutes then rinse. It doesn't really harden.

  
It leaves my skin feeling very soft, however I haven't noticed any drastic changes in my skin. It is nice for the odd pamper night as it smells so good! I love applying it prior to my shower and rinsing it off just before I hop out. I would repurchase this mask, possibly in a different scent just to try. I would also recommend to anyone who has fairly normal skin.

By the way! It just snowed here so I took advantage of the fresh snow and ventured out in to the freezing weather to take a few pics! Man, I wish I was in California! :)

That's about it! Hope you're enjoying November!

No comments:

Post a Comment