Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Best in color: Nudes & Neutrals


I thought I'd start a new "series" featuring my favorite beauty products of different color!. To start it off simple, I thought I'd go with Nudes & Neutrals! These are my favorite neutral colors that aren't as bold and that are easy to wear.



I love the Naked 2 palette! If you're going to splurge on 1 high end item, I would definitely go with one of the Naked palettes! These shades are gorgeous and super versatile for every-day wear!



NYX also carries some great shadows. I love this trio in Ultra Chic. There are 3 neutrals cream shades, I prefer the two shades to the right. The matte white/cream shade on the far right is perfect for a highlight in the inner corner & brow bone.



This blush by elf in Tickled Pink is a perfect neutral, peach shade that just adds a touch of color!



This color tattoo is Barely Branded used to be my absolute favorite product until it dried up! I still need to repurchase it! it's the perfect champagne cream shadow that will work with any skin tone or age!



Any brown liner is going to be a lot less harsh than black. This cream liner by elf is so creamy and creates a neutral wing!


Another cream shadow (this one by Benefit in Birthday Suit)! This is a gorgeous brown taupe shade perfect for a slight wash of a deeper tone on the lids.


This Champagne shadow by Sally girl is a beautiful highlight! It's so pigmented and lasts all day!


IF you're looking for a lighter, nude lip shade, the Peach Kiss Baby Lips is perfect! It moisturizes, smells great, and adds the perfect amount of color!


If you want a bit of a darker shade, Wet n Wild's lipstick in Bare it All is the one! I can't say enough good things about this!


And last but not least, my favorite lip gloss, Mocha Freeze by Too Faced. This is so smooth and not at all sticky. The color is phenomenal and looks good with any eye look!

Those are my favorite neutral & nude products!
Enjoy your morning/day/night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment