Saturday, November 22, 2014

Beauty tip: for softer feet


My feet tend to become very dry during the colder months and this tip always works to restore them! I thought I'd start doing beauty tips a bit more often on my blog since I'm always searching for quick, new tips to try out. This tip is perfect to kick it off since it's starting to get colder. These will just be super quick, little posts sharing a new tip!

If you find your feet are very dry or if you'd just like to do a little spa night this tip is perfect! You can exfoliate your feet if you'd like then apply a thick lotion or body butter all over your feet, throw on some socks and sleep on it! In the morning when you remove your socks, your feet should be super smooth!

Thanks for reading, as always! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment