Sunday, October 26, 2014

Maybelline Brow Drama ~ Review


So recently I posted a "new at the drugstore" and I included the new Brow drama by Maybelline. I've had the time to try it out and today I'm reviewing it! I found it at Walmart for $9.99 and there were 3 shades. 


It came in dark brown, blonde and soft brown. I chose soft brown and I find that it matches my medium brown hair perfectly! 


The packaging is extremely similar to their great lash mascaras except the Brow drama has a sleek black tube. 


This is the first product of it's type that I've seen at the drugstore. It reminds me of Benefit's Gimme Brow, although I've never tried that.  The wand it straight with a round ball at the tip. 



The tinted brow gel is easily brushed through the brows and after a few strokes, my brows were noticeably darker and less sparse. This products gives the brows a natural look while still slightly filling them in. Not only does this fill in your brows, it also sets them in place and lasts all day.


OVERALL:
Packaging: 8/10
Lasting power: 10/10
Color payoff: 8.5/10 natural
Price: 9/10
Would I repurchase?: Yes!
Would I recommend?: For sure!
Overall rating: 9/10

I hope this review was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment