Monday, October 6, 2014

Five favorite fall foods


As I've said many times, Fall is my favorite season of them all! One of my favorites perks of Fall is the food! I thought I'd share my favorite seasonal foods for this time of year. These are foods that remind me of fall and I always find myself craving during the Fall time!

APPLES

Apples scream Fall to me! They're so crisp and can make endless dishes. Some of my favorites are Apple pie, applesauce, caramel apples and just apples!

PUMPKIN

I think everyone can agree that Pumpkin is associated with Fall! I find myself making Pumpkin everything in Fall! I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes, pumpkin scones, pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins and so much more!

SQUASH 

Squash is such a "cozy" food for Fall! My favorite is spaghetti squash, it's delicious!

PEARS (not pictured)

Pears are a fruit that I rarely have. They come out around the Autumn season. They taste so crisp and unique!

SWEET & REGULAR POTATOES (not pictured)

Potatoes are one of my favorite foods! They are the best for you but they are so delicious and can create so many dishes!

Those are my favorites, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment