Tuesday, October 7, 2014

EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk


A while back I picked up the new eos visibly soft lip balm.I stopped buying eos because I found them almost dry and a waste of money. I decided to try this one out since I heard it was more moisturizing than classic eos. I spent nearly $5 on this so I was really hoping it would work well! I spend $3 on 2 Nivea lip balms normally so $5 for 1 is quite a bit!


The packing is slightly different. It has lighter colored rings around the sphere. I have the scent Coconut Milk but there is also Vanilla Mint. Eos lip balms look cute but their size is a bit unpractical for on-the-go.


As usual, the packaging and the actual lip balm are dome shaped.  I was surprised to find that this actually was more moisturizing than the other eos balms I had tried. After I applied it it felt nearly as moisturizing as my favorite Nivea lip balm. It lasted a fair while similar to most lip balms. I enjoyed the scent at first but it got annoying as time went on. I prefer more subtle scents for something I'm going to be wearing on my lips all day.


OVERALL:

Price: 6/10
Packaging: 6/10 cute but not convenient
Moisturizing: 8.5/10
Lasting power: 8/10 average
Would I repurchase?: probably not due to price
Would I recommend?: Yeah!

I hope this was helpful and I'm glad eos has come out with a more moisturizing version.





No comments:

Post a Comment