Saturday, September 13, 2014

What I ate ~ Daily "diet"


I thought I had already posted something like this before, but when I searched my blog, nothing came up. So I suppose this is a new type of post! Anyways, today I'm doing a "what I ate" where I show you what I ate today! I've see I few people do this and thought I'd try it out myself!
Enjoy :)



I woke up pretty late so I decided to just have a light snack. I recently made "Starbucks" lemon loaf so I had a piece of that with a glass of orange juice!


It's a bit embarrassing that I had a Phineas and Ferb yogurt tube with my lunch! They were on sale at Walmart and to be honest, I thought I got Scooby-Doo! ;) Haha, a bit childish but they're delicious frozen!


For my actual lunch, I had a toasted chicken & cheddar sandwich on whole wheat. That's pretty much what I usual have.


For a little afternoon treat, I picked up a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte! I love this drink during the fall season and I couldn't resist!


I also had an apple for a snack with a few caramels. It was actually quit delicious.


 Dinner wasn't too special. It was just leftovers considering no one was really home so I just had a hot dog and some spinach ravioli.
And I also resisted dessert so that's it!
I hope this was somewhat enjoyable!


No comments:

Post a Comment