Friday, September 5, 2014

Quick fix: Waking up late


So it happens to all of us when we keep hitting snooze until we realize we've slept in way too late! On those mornings I like to (more like, have to) stick to the basics, so here's what I do on mornings when I'm running late!

For face, I keep it simple with concealer and powder. If my skin is looking super bad I'll add some BB cream or a blendable foundation.


Instead of a full eyeshadow look, it only takes seconds to swipe on some cream shadow. This one from Benefit in Birthday Suit is a super universal shade & it's long-lasting. And of course, I can't forget my favorite part: mascara!


If you have full brows, I envy you! For those of us who don't, brows can pull together your whole look so I recommend quickly adding some brow powder or pencil. And to finish it off apply as tinted lip balm or non-tinted, whatever you prefer!


To keep the hair looking fresh, add some dry shampoo to absorb oils and add some volume and texture! If your hair is absolutely crazy, just throw is up in a top knot or side braid.

And for my outfit, I usually stick to a plain tee and jeans, and toss on a cute necklace or scarf over top!

That''s all for my running late look1 What's your go-to product when running late? I'd love to know!
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment