Saturday, September 20, 2014

My Week in Picture ~ Weekly Recap: September 14-20


I really enjoyed the first weekly recap I did back in April and have been wanting to bring it back for quite some time! I finally found the time and can't wait to be doing this! My week wasn't too thrilling but I hope it's still enjoyable to see.  Here's some photos from the past week! Check out my last weekly recap here!

SUNDAY ~ SEPTEMBER 14:


Sunday was a bit of a "cleaning day", so I washed my makeup brushes. I hadn't done it for a while and it was well due. If you want to know how I wash them I've got a post on it!


I also cleaned the bathroom, which is pretty boring stuff.



I decorated my room for fall which was fun! Sneak peek for an upcoming post! ;)

MONDAY ~ SEPTEMBER 15: 



On Monday, I had some delicious pumpkin cheesecake muffins with candied pumpkin seeds on top. They were absolutely amazing!


I painted my nails on Saturday with the Sally Hansen miracle gel polish and by Monday they looked like this... I was quite disappointed.


I tried the new lipstick I bought from wet n' wild and I really like it! It's in the shade bare it all.


I also wore my new hat on Monday. I don't usually wear hats so it was a nice change for me!

TUESDAY ~ SEPTEMBER 16:


On Tuesday, I had chicken pitas for dinner and it was really good!


I found a perfect apple with the leaf and all!

WEDNESDAY ~ SEPTEMBER 17: 


By Wednesday my nails were looking really rough.


I had some ramen for a snack. I really love ramen but I don't have it often so it was a nice change!

 THURSDAY ~ SEPTEMBER 18:


I went to Target and noticed a new collection by L'Oreal. I believe it was Collection PRIVEE.



I got a t shirt dress that was on sale for $10!

FRIDAY ~ SEPTEMBER 19:


On Friday, I tanned my legs since they are SO pale!


Then I went out for dinner with friends and got Caesar salad with Cajun chicken at Earls.  It was really good, I was pleasantly surprised!


The sky was looking rather beautiful that evening!

SATURDAY ~ SEPTEMBER 20:


I woke up to some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies! They were amazing!


I went to Walmart and everything Wet n' Wild was on sale! Also the Revlon lipsticks were only $3.94 or something around that.


 I ended up getting these Sobe drinks on sale for $1 each, a glade room spray for $1, a mango mandarin body spray for $1.40, the new seventeen magazine and some L'Oreal nail stickers for $3. The drinks weren't all for me but they were super sweet so I regret buying 4!

That's about all that happened this week! I hope you had a great week too!
Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment