Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall lookbook ~ part 2


So here's the 2nd part to my fall look book! There's still one last part so look out for that. This part is directed to more casual clothing & style. I really like the casual/laid back look for fall while still looking put together.This part also has an extra outfit so enjoy!

Burgundy & gold

 




thin top~ Forever 21
dark wash high waist jeggings~ American Eagle
shoes~ Nautica
necklace~ Joe Fresh

Slouchy chic






grey v-neck~ Forever 21
green flannel~ Forever 21
 dark wash high waist jeggings~ American Eagle
shoes~ TOMs

 Fall "brights"





I tried SO hard to get an action shot! It clearly didn't work very well! ;)

striped top~ Forever 21
light wash jeans~ H&M
shoes~ TOMs

As you can see, there is a bit of a trend as to where I buy my clothing! Anyways I hope you enjoyed and gained some inspiration form this!
Bye now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment